We represent people who have been harmed by the actions of others. Our clients include catastrophically injured people; the families of those who have been killed; people who have been scammed by insurance companies; as well as individuals, companies and public entities hurt financially by unfair business practices.
Since the year 2000 the firm’s attorney’s have recovered over $1 billion dollars on behalf of clients. The Biloxi personal injury lawyers of Reeves & Mestayer have participated in hundreds of courtroom battles all over the country. Those cases have resulted in record verdicts and settlements.
Do you have legal questions? Get answers! Every Saturday at 10:30 p.m., area attorneys join hosts Neil Gordon and Augusta personal injury attorney Matthew Mestayer and Jim Reeves to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics.
Get In Touch! Call us at (228) 896-0713 or 1-800-349-0713 during the show. You can email your questions using the form to the right. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall 2017 on WLOX & WDAM – Mom and the LawDescriptionPosted on July 16, 2017
- LawCall 2017 on WLOX & WDAM – Family LawDescriptionPosted on July 16, 2017
- LawCall 2017 on WLOX & WDAM – LawCall 2017 on WLOX & WUs AnythingDescriptionPosted on July 16, 2017
- Reeves & Mestayer, PLLC – LawCall 2017 on WLOX & WDAMThis is a highlight video from LawCall, our firm’s TV show, airing on WLOX and WDAM every Saturday night at 10:30. Our topic was “Ask Us Anything” with our attorney Matthew Mestayer, host Ken Flanagan, and guest attorney Lee Turner. Thanks to all our callers, viewers, and those who sent us email questions! Enjoy the […]Posted on March 13, 2017
- LawCall 2017 – All About Injuries & Tornado ClaimsLawCall has officially kicked off for 2017! This video shows highlights from our first show this season. Attorney Matthew Mestayer, host Ken Flanagan and attorney Jim Reeves talked about personal injuries and why tornado victims should speak with an attorney before accepting insurance payments. Join the “Attorneys for South Mississippi” on our YouTube channel for […]Posted on February 10, 2017
Reeves & Mestayer Law Firm remains confident in the Court of Appeals review of the Settlement Agreement against SRHS failed Pension Plan
July 27th, 2017
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit has issued a ruling requesting additional information in the review of the Settlement Agreement reached between Singing River Health System and their Pe<>[...]
May 17th, 2017
Have you had hip implant surgery anytime from 2008 to 2016? If yes and your doctor used either the Modular SMF Hip System or Modular Redapt Femoral System produced by Smith & Nephew, you need to<><><><><>[...]
*Free background information available upon request.