We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 11:35pm.
Call us at 1-877-525-LAWS (5297) during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- Rose Kasweck: Explaining Pre LitigationAttorney Rose Kasweck discusses the beginnings of a lawsuit and further explains what goes on during the presuit period.Posted on May 16, 2017
- Rose Kasweck: Study on Success of Women DoctorsAttorney Rose Kasweck discusses a study she found which states that women doctors typically perform better than their male counterparts.Posted on May 16, 2017
- Rose Kasweck: Sometimes You Just Want To Talk To A WomanAttorney Rose Kasweck explains the ideas behind our new commercials which showcase our awesome women attorneys.Posted on May 16, 2017
- Carrie Roane: Transitioning from Defense to Plaintiff Law FirmCarrie Roane discusses why she left her position as a partner in a Defense firm to work for the best law firm in Tallahassee and represent the underdog on the Plaintiff’s side.Posted on May 16, 2017
- Harry Graham With Guest, Attorney and Lobbyist Reggie GarciaPost – Law Call discussion with the hosts regarding lobbying and Donald Trump’s recent statements on the practice.Posted on May 16, 2017
May 27th, 2017
by Tony Fusco
Ever since Henry Ford first unleashed his mass produced Model Ts out onto the market, we have been arguing over one, basic question: Who is better behind the wheel…men or women? Ethan St<><><><><>[...]
May 24th, 2017
by Mark Nonni
My wife just gave birth to our first child about five months ago. Like many first-time parents, there are many things that I never previously cared about – or even thought about &<><><><><>[...]
May 22nd, 2017
by Harry Graham
I have a deep love and respect for our legal system. It is indeed the glue that holds our society together and, at its enlightened best, is an equitable levelling mechanism where all <><><><><>[...]
*Call in segments are underwritten by Barrett, Fasig, & Brooks.
*Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.