We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 11:35pm.
Call us at 1-877-525-LAWS (5297) during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- Jaeson Homola: The Difference Between Car Accidents and Trucking CollisionsPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Jaeson Homola discusses options clients have when involved in an accident with a semi/large cargo vehicle.Posted on July 6, 2016
- Mark Nonni: Car Accident CasesPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Mark Nonni describes what happens in a typical car accident case from collision to court.Posted on July 6, 2016
- More Money, Fewer Problems: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
- More Jury Trials: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
- More Jury Trials: 30Posted on May 12, 2016
June 7th, 2016
“The driver that hit me was on the phone!” Time after time I hear clients emphatically claim the driver of the vehicle that hit them was using a cell phone. Sometimes the client actually sees the othe<>[...]
June 4th, 2016
LawCall™ is a weekly, thirty minute call-in show about legal topics of interest. Each week, we discuss personal injury, auto accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, slip and f<>[...]
June 3rd, 2016
Injuries caused by negligence don’t just happen to adults. Unfortunately, sometimes children are injured by the negligent actions of others. However, minors in Florida cannot bring their own personal <>[...]
*Call in segments are underwritten by Barrett, Fasig, & Brooks.
*Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.