We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 11:35pm.
Call us at 1-877-525-LAWS (5297) during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Civil Rights Sept 2016Posted on September 13, 2016
- Jaeson Homola: The Difference Between Car Accidents and Trucking CollisionsPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Jaeson Homola discusses options clients have when involved in an accident with a semi/large cargo vehicle.Posted on July 6, 2016
- Mark Nonni: Car Accident CasesPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Mark Nonni describes what happens in a typical car accident case from collision to court.Posted on July 6, 2016
- More Money, Fewer Problems: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
- More Jury Trials: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
October 21st, 2016
When people hear the word “malpractice,” it typically conjures an image of greedy trial lawyers filing frivolous lawsuits trying to collect on bogus claims and put good doctors o<><><><><>[...]
October 14th, 2016
by James Fasig
As a plaintiff’s personal injury lawyer, part of my job is collecting compensation for the pain and suffering of injured negligence victims. That can be a challenge, because there is no<><><><><>[...]
October 7th, 2016
by Harry Graham
Insurance companies in Florida have long enjoyed unprecedented protections. These protections are largely secured by the insurance company’s outsized influence with pliant legislators <><><><><>[...]
October 4th, 2016
A frustrating part of practicing personal injury law is advising clients on whether to accept a settlement or take their case to trial. Clients are understandably confused. They’ve got a cousin/neig<>[...]
*Call in segments are underwritten by Barrett, Fasig, & Brooks.
*Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.