We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 11:35pm.
Call us at 1-877-525-LAWS (5297) during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Civil Rights Sept 2016Posted on September 13, 2016
- Jaeson Homola: The Difference Between Car Accidents and Trucking CollisionsPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Jaeson Homola discusses options clients have when involved in an accident with a semi/large cargo vehicle.Posted on July 6, 2016
- Mark Nonni: Car Accident CasesPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Mark Nonni describes what happens in a typical car accident case from collision to court.Posted on July 6, 2016
- More Money, Fewer Problems: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
- More Jury Trials: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
April 24th, 2017
The Florida Legislature is considering changing the minimum security requirements for Florida motor vehicle insurance policies.
What does that mean? The type of automobile insura<><><><><><><>[...]
April 20th, 2017
Over the past few years I’ve seen a rise in the number of establishments that are willing to provide low cost or no cost (with insurance) flu shots to their customers. Many of the<><><><><>[...]
April 7th, 2017
by Harry Graham
As a trial lawyer, many of our cases are relatively straightforward: a defendant’s negligence has injured our client and we work to make them as whole as possible with a settlement or <><><><><>[...]
*Call in segments are underwritten by Barrett, Fasig, & Brooks.
*Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.