We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 11:35pm.
Call us at 1-877-525-LAWS (5297) during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Civil Rights Sept 2016Posted on September 13, 2016
- Jaeson Homola: The Difference Between Car Accidents and Trucking CollisionsPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Jaeson Homola discusses options clients have when involved in an accident with a semi/large cargo vehicle.Posted on July 6, 2016
- Mark Nonni: Car Accident CasesPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Mark Nonni describes what happens in a typical car accident case from collision to court.Posted on July 6, 2016
- More Money, Fewer Problems: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
- More Jury Trials: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
The Good Samaritan Gone Wrong: Law Meant to Protect Altruists Creates Dangerous Loophole for Malpractice in the ER
September 16th, 2016
Whether you learned it in Sunday School or somewhere else along the way, we’ve all heard some version of the parable of the Good Samaritan. A man goes out of his way to help another<><><><><>[...]
August 31st, 2016
by Mike McKeon
The Social Security Administration operates two distinct disability benefit programs: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Many folks co<><><><><>[...]
August 27th, 2016
LawCall™ is a weekly, thirty minute call-in show about legal topics of interest. Each week, we discuss personal injury, auto accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, slip and f<>[...]
*Call in segments are underwritten by Barrett, Fasig, & Brooks.
*Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.