We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 11:35pm.
Call us at 1-877-525-LAWS (5297) during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Civil Rights Sept 2016Posted on September 13, 2016
- Jaeson Homola: The Difference Between Car Accidents and Trucking CollisionsPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Jaeson Homola discusses options clients have when involved in an accident with a semi/large cargo vehicle.Posted on July 6, 2016
- Mark Nonni: Car Accident CasesPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Mark Nonni describes what happens in a typical car accident case from collision to court.Posted on July 6, 2016
- More Money, Fewer Problems: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
- More Jury Trials: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
February 21st, 2017
Sunday’s Law Call was one of the best we’ve had; so good that I wanted to recap a few of the important points. I also wanted to add some insight I received from our guest before the show, inter<>[...]
February 14th, 2017
by James Fasig
Many people don’t realize the importance of venue in the handling of a personal injury case. In a legal context, venue refers to the location of the courthouse. Every venue has its ow<><><><><>[...]
When “Full Coverage” on your auto insurance isn’t actually full coverage (and what types of coverage do I really need to buy?)
February 10th, 2017
by Tony Fusco
“Full Coverage” does not mean Full Coverage. In fact it is one of the most confusing terms used by the Auto Insurance Industry.
As a personal injury attorney, the most common thing I he<><><><><><><>[...]
February 7th, 2017
Tallahassee is a college town. With three college campuses within its city limits, Tallahassee is home to tens of thousands of college students when school is in session. It is no<><><><><>[...]
*Call in segments are underwritten by Barrett, Fasig, & Brooks.
*Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.