We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 11:35pm.
Call us at 1-877-525-LAWS (5297) during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall Civil Rights Sept 2016Posted on September 13, 2016
- Jaeson Homola: The Difference Between Car Accidents and Trucking CollisionsPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Jaeson Homola discusses options clients have when involved in an accident with a semi/large cargo vehicle.Posted on July 6, 2016
- Mark Nonni: Car Accident CasesPersonal Injury Attorney and Partner at Barrett, Fasig, and Brooks, Mark Nonni describes what happens in a typical car accident case from collision to court.Posted on July 6, 2016
- More Money, Fewer Problems: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
- More Jury Trials: 15Posted on May 12, 2016
January 17th, 2017
While you may think the type of claim you have is obvious, it may not be so clear under the law. There are times when the same set of circumstances can give rise to numerous dif<><><><><>[...]
January 10th, 2017
by Tony Fusco
Gas skimming occurs when a criminal installs hardware inside a gas pump that steals (or attempts to steal) your credit card information. It’s a widespread problem throughout Florida and,<><><><><>[...]
*Call in segments are underwritten by Barrett, Fasig, & Brooks.
*Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.