The Eiland & Ritchie Law Firm was formed in 2002 by Bill Eiland and Allen Ritchie. Each lawyer had successful practices before deciding to partner with each other. So why partner? The reasons were simple, they shared a common life goal and passion to pursue justice for all and provide the highest quality representation for personal injury victims and their families
The Eiland & Ritchie Law Firm is a Full Service Personal Injury Law Firm. When you experience an injury, you already have enough stress in your life without being your own attorney. Bill & Allen want you to be able to pick up the phone and know someone will be there who cares. It’s no accident that the offices are in west Mobile, rather than downtown Mobile like many other lawyers. Bill & Allen wanted to be near where people really live work, be rooted in the community and be easily accessible to injured clients.
Bill Eiland is a personal injury attorney with millions of dollars awarded to his clients.
Criminal / DUI
John Beck focuses exclusively on criminal defense matters.
- Eisland & Ritchie Personal Injury Attorneys Mobile AlabamaWelcome to Eiland & RitchiePosted on November 2, 2011
- Claims Release Accident Injury Attorney“I was in a wreck, and the insurance company wants me to sign omething. Should I talk to a lawyer first? “Posted on November 2, 2011
- What to do if you have been an accidentWhat to do if you have been in an accidentPosted on November 2, 2011
- Personal Injury Limited Time to File“How long do I have to file a claim?”Posted on November 2, 2011
- Uninsured Motorist Car Accident Attorney“What if I’m in an accident with me one who doesn’t have insurance?”Posted on November 2, 2011