Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm that has received frequent accolades for its outstanding legal work. Our firm is Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated, indicating that our Alabama personal injury attorneys have been recognized by their peers for their outstanding skills and integrity. This peer review translates into an AV rating that is available to the public to be used in evaluating our credentials. US News has also consistently recognized our firm as one of its Best Law Firms.
31 LawLine™ is a live, weekly, thirty-minute call-in show featuring guest attorneys from across the Tennessee Valley. 31 LawLine has been on the air since 1996 as your source of information regarding specific legal topics each week. Join personal injury attorneys Tommy Siniard, , Michael Timberlake and Will League Sunday Nights on WAAY 31.
We take your calls LIVE every Sunday at 10:35pm. Call us at 256-536-0077 during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- Uninsured Motorists with Bart SiniardUninsured/Under-insured motorist coverage explained on WAAY 31 LawLine at 11.Posted on May 24, 2017
- Auto Insurance Minimums with Michael TimberlakeUninsured/Under-insured motorist coverage explained on WAAY 31 LawLine.Posted on May 24, 2017
- Dog BitesPosted on May 16, 2017
- Boating Injury ClaimsPosted on May 16, 2017
- Slip & Fall. Premises liability laws in AlabamaPosted on May 11, 2017
May 16th, 2017
Under longstanding Alabama law, the “owner or keeper” of a vicious or dangerous dog is legally responsible for any injuries caused by the animal. In some cases, however, if a landlord or property man<><><>[...]
April 28th, 2017
Insurance companies can be difficult to work with when it comes to personal injury claims. In some instances, an insurance company may deny their insured was responsible for an incident and refuse to<>[...]
*Contingent attorneys’ fees refers only to those fees charged by attorneys for their legal services. Such fees are not permitted in all types of cases. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by client.