We represent people who have been harmed by the actions of others. Our clients include catastrophically injured people; the families of those who have been killed; people who have been scammed by insurance companies; as well as individuals, companies and public entities hurt financially by unfair business practices.
Since the year 2000 the firm’s attorney’s have recovered over $1 billion dollars on behalf of clients. The Biloxi personal injury lawyers of Reeves & Mestayer have participated in hundreds of courtroom battles all over the country. Those cases have resulted in record verdicts and settlements.
Do you have legal questions? Get answers! Every Saturday at 10:30 p.m., area attorneys join hosts Neil Gordon and Augusta personal injury attorney Matthew Mestayer and Jim Reeves to answer callers’ legal questions on specific topics.
Get In Touch! Call us at (228) 896-0713 or 1-800-349-0713 during the show. You can email your questions using the form to the right. One of our attorneys will write you back or possibly answer it live on the air!
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall 2017 – All About Injuries & Tornado ClaimsLawCall has officially kicked off for 2017! This video shows highlights from our first show this season. Attorney Matthew Mestayer, host Ken Flanagan and attorney Jim Reeves talked about personal injuries and why tornado victims should speak with an attorney before accepting insurance payments. Join the “Attorneys for South Mississippi” on our YouTube channel for […]Posted on February 10, 2017
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – Car & Truck AccidentsPosted on August 19, 2016
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – Drug Taxotere Side Effects On Hair RegrowthAttorney Jim Reeves, with the law firm of Reeves & Mestayer, talk about the dangers of the drug Taxotere for cancer patients, the statue of limitations for filing a claim and the importance of speaking with an attorney about your rights.Posted on August 4, 2016
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – New BP Claims & Payments Through Halliburton & Transocean SettlementDescriptionPosted on July 21, 2016
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – New BP Oil Spill Payments & Deadline UpdateHow you BP claim will be filed with Halliburton & TransoceanPosted on July 20, 2016
Lawsuits are being filed on behalf of patients treated with the chemotherapy drug Taxotere who are now suffering permanent hair loss
September 27th, 2016
When patients undergo medical treatment they expect to be told about possible side effect so they can make informed health care decisions. However, manufactures of the drug Taxotere took this right aw<><><>[...]
June 25th, 2016
For most cancer survivors, the regrowth of hair following grueling chemotherapy treatment is a symbol of victory over cancer. However, for some cancer survivors, the regrowth of hair does not happened<>[...]
June 6th, 2016
Attorney Jim Reeves, co-lead counsel, is both gratified and pleased the Federal District Court granted approval of the class action settlement against Singing River Health System for its failed Pensio<>[...]
April 29th, 2016
It is hard to believe the BP oil spill was six years ago and that folks are still going through the claims process. It has been, in many respects, a painful process but claims are still moving forward<>[...]
*Free background information available upon request.