We represent people who have been harmed by the actions of others. Our clients include catastrophically injured people; the families of those who have been killed; people who have been scammed by insurance companies; as well as individuals, companies and public entities hurt financially by unfair business practices.
Since the year 2000 the firm’s attorney’s have recovered over $1 billion dollars on behalf of clients. The Biloxi personal injury lawyers of Reeves & Mestayer have participated in hundreds of courtroom battles all over the country. Those cases have resulted in record verdicts and settlements.
WLOX LawCall is a live, weekly, thirty-minute call-in show featuring a different legal topic and your legal questions.
We take your calls LIVE every Saturday at 10:30pm.
Call us at (228) 896-0713 or 1-800-349-0713 during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- Reeves & Mestayer, PLLC – LawCall 2017 on WLOX & WDAMThis is a highlight video from LawCall, our firm’s TV show, airing on WLOX and WDAM every Saturday night at 10:30. Our topic was “Ask Us Anything” with our attorney Matthew Mestayer, host Ken Flanagan, and guest attorney Lee Turner. Thanks to all our callers, viewers, and those who sent us email questions! Enjoy the […]Posted on March 13, 2017
- LawCall 2017 – All About Injuries & Tornado ClaimsLawCall has officially kicked off for 2017! This video shows highlights from our first show this season. Attorney Matthew Mestayer, host Ken Flanagan and attorney Jim Reeves talked about personal injuries and why tornado victims should speak with an attorney before accepting insurance payments. Join the “Attorneys for South Mississippi” on our YouTube channel for […]Posted on February 10, 2017
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – Car & Truck AccidentsPosted on August 19, 2016
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – Drug Taxotere Side Effects On Hair RegrowthAttorney Jim Reeves, with the law firm of Reeves & Mestayer, talk about the dangers of the drug Taxotere for cancer patients, the statue of limitations for filing a claim and the importance of speaking with an attorney about your rights.Posted on August 4, 2016
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – New BP Claims & Payments Through Halliburton & Transocean SettlementDescriptionPosted on July 21, 2016
May 17th, 2017
Have you had hip implant surgery anytime from 2008 to 2016? If yes and your doctor used either the Modular SMF Hip System or Modular Redapt Femoral System produced by Smith & Nephew, you need to<><><><><>[...]
May 16th, 2017
Thanks to everyone who participated in the “Osprey Open Water Swim” this past Saturday. It was a beautiful day in Ocean Springs with folks coming from as far away as Atlanta to participate.
Lawsuits are being filed on behalf of patients treated with the chemotherapy drug Taxotere who are now suffering permanent hair loss
September 27th, 2016
When patients undergo medical treatment they expect to be told about possible side effect so they can make informed health care decisions. However, manufactures of the drug Taxotere took this right aw<><><>[...]
*Free background information available upon request.