We represent people who have been harmed by the actions of others. Our clients include catastrophically injured people; the families of those who have been killed; people who have been scammed by insurance companies; as well as individuals, companies and public entities hurt financially by unfair business practices.
Since the year 2000 the firm’s attorney’s have recovered over $1 billion dollars on behalf of clients. The Biloxi personal injury lawyers of Reeves & Mestayer have participated in hundreds of courtroom battles all over the country. Those cases have resulted in record verdicts and settlements.
WLOX LawCall is a live, weekly, thirty-minute call-in show featuring a different legal topic and your legal questions.
We take your calls LIVE every Saturday at 10:30pm.
Call us at (228) 896-0713 or 1-800-349-0713 during the show.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR ATTORNEYS?
You can talk to us for free!
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – New BP Claims & Payments Through Halliburton & Transocean SettlementDescriptionPosted on July 21, 2016
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – New BP Oil Spill Payments & Deadline UpdateHow you BP claim will be filed with Halliburton & TransoceanPosted on July 20, 2016
- LawCall 2016 On WLOX & WDAM – Estate Planning When Crossing Multiple StatesDescriptionPosted on June 20, 2016
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – How Often You Should Review Your WillDescriptionPosted on June 20, 2016
- LawCall 2016 on WLOX & WDAM – A Video Will Not Replace A Written WillDescriptionPosted on June 20, 2016
June 25th, 2016
For most cancer survivors, the regrowth of hair following grueling chemotherapy treatment is a symbol of victory over cancer. However, for some cancer survivors, the regrowth of hair does not happened<>[...]
June 6th, 2016
Attorney Jim Reeves, co-lead counsel, is both gratified and pleased the Federal District Court granted approval of the class action settlement against Singing River Health System for its failed Pensio<>[...]
April 29th, 2016
It is hard to believe the BP oil spill was six years ago and that folks are still going through the claims process. It has been, in many respects, a painful process but claims are still moving forward<>[...]
February 17th, 2016
Two important milestones took place yesterday in the Singing River Pension litigation. The website dedicated to providing information reg<><><><><><><>[...]
*Free background information available upon request.